Digital Paperwork Solutions: Digital Forms With Signature For Business Documentation
See how your business can benefit by replacing physical paperwork with the digital forms.
Digital paperwork solutions help businesses streamline data collection in the field, organize and securely preserve collected electronic documents.
Business employees can access electronic documents on demand from anywhere and create custom reports based on the data collected on the mobile devices using digital forms.
The main benefits of the digital paperwork solutions are:
- Simplifying the job for the field employees. It is much easier to fill out a digital form on a smartphone or tablet than to deal with the paper forms.
Digital forms allow a field technician to use selections and QR code / barcode scanning instead of the manual entries, give visual hints on what should be done, provide necessary information,
allow for the prefilled data, allow for the completion of the digital form by different employees, provide a direct link between the field and the office.
- Obtaining quality data. Digital paperwork ensures that no form entries are missed, check for the data correctness,
allow field technicians to add image(s) taken with a smartphone camera for the visual documentation and collect electronic signatures on a smartphone.
- Digital paperwork has no data loss. When a field employee fills out a digital form, all data are saved on a smartphone or tablet until the
completed form is submitted to the cloud.
- Digital paperwork eliminates errors. Digital forms allow for the selections, hint lists, scanning of QR codes or barcodes - and eliminates error associated with the manual data entry.
Completed digital forms are checked for the missed information and valid entries on submission.
- Organized digital documentation. Data submitted via the digital forms are securely preserved in the cloud as electronic documents,
are accessible on demand from anywhere by authorized personnel, and are easily searchable.
Here is a more detailed description of how different businesses can benefit from digital paperwork solutions for the field data collection,
and how to move from the paper forms to the digital forms using a QR Mobile Data software.
Digital Forms Benefits For The Field Inspections
Field inspectors can complete digital paperwork for the inspections and audits on site using a smartphone or tablet.
They do not have to carry around and manually fill out
paper forms. There is no need for double entries or sharing data using e-mail - all data are available to the authorized users in real time
from a centralized cloud location.
Creating Mobile Forms For Inspections & Audits - QR Mobile Data FAQ
What field inspection companies can do using QR Mobile Data digital forms solution
- Create custom digital forms and checklists for the field inspection and audits.
- Divide digital forms / checklists into the sections for the clarity and easier completion on a smartphone.
- Add clarifying text, and optionally images to the digital form fields.
- Add an option for the inspectors to add images and collect signatures on the smartphones when filling out a form.
- Add repeatable sections to the digital forms. Repeatable sections can be added to the mobile form dynamically as needed when an employee fills out a form on the smartphone or tablet.
- Create scannable checklists. Scannable checklists allows field employees to scan a checkpoint instead of manually checking checkboxes.
- Review and download submitted digital records in real time via the web dashboard.
- Create PDF reports for the completed field inspections. Define inspection reports look and layout using custom templates.
- Set alerts and reminders for the routine inspections, or submitted data that should raise a red flag.
- Analyze data collected via the digital mobile forms using reports.
- Fill out digital paperwork on site using mobile devices (smartphones or tablets running iOS or Android).
- Uniquely identify an object being inspected by scanning a QR code.
- Fill out digital forms at once or in steps.
All collected data are automatically saved on the inspector's smartphone until digital inspection form is submitted to the server.
- Fill out digital forms with or without internet or data connection. If there is no connection, all completed digital forms are saved on the smartphone,
and are submitted to the server
when connection becomes available.
- Enter the data into the digital mobile forms manually, scan values from the QR codes or barcodes, select from the list, checkboxes or radio buttons.
- Take photos with a smartphone and attach to the completed digital forms for visual documentation. Capture electronic signature(s) on the smartphone.
- Dynamically add sections to the digital forms as needed.
- Scan items for the checklist instead of manually checking off checklist boxes. QR Mobile Data mobile application will find the scanned item
and check it off automatically.
- Submit completed digital forms to a centralized cloud location when done.
- Create PDF report with the photos and electronic signature on the mobile device. View, print and e-mail inspection report to the specified e-mail addresses.
- Date, time, inspector, and GPS location of the inspection site are automatically recorded.
Digital Paperwork Benefits For The Equipment Maintenance
Digital forms allow field employees to record equipment maintenance and service work they are doing on site, and submit completed forms to the cloud in real time.
Before starting to work on the equipment, a field technician can access equipment documentation, specs, and the past service / maintenance history by scanning a QR code with a smartphone.
Access to this critical information allows a field technician to perform equipment maintenance job more efficiently and with the better results.
Mobile Forms For Equipment Maintenance - QR Mobile Data FAQ
What QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solution can do for the equipment maintenance:
- Manage equipment list, generate and print QR code labels for the equipment.
- Record equipment information that employees need to access in the field, and upload images, drawing and / or pdf documents.
- Create digital forms for recording equipment maintenance / service / repairs.
- Add clarifying text and / or images to the digital form fields. This helps field employees understand what they should do and what data to fill out in the form.
- Create work orders for the equipment maintenance and push them to the mobile devices.
- Access equipment location and service / maintenance history on the office computers via the web dashboard.
- Fill out office only part of the submitted digital forms.
- Set custom alerts and reminders for the equipment preventive maintenance, warranty expiration and other important dates and events.
- Analize equipment maintenance and service data using reports.
- Access equipment information, including specifications, operation instructions, documentation, etc. by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone.
- Review recent service / maintenance / repair history of the equipment.
- Record equipment service / maintenance / repairs that they perform on a smartphone or tablet using digital forms.
- Take photos and obtain electronic signatures on a smartphone.
- Submit completed equipment maintenance records to a centralized cloud location.
- Receive e-mail alerts on the scheduled equipment maintenance.
Digital Paperwork For The Real Time Workflow Tracking
If you need to track progress and collect multiple data as the project or work order moves through the production process,
a QR Mobile Data digital forms software is a perfect solution for you.
You will be able to create custom workflow(s), attach digital forms to the workflow steps and collect all required information on a
mobile device (smartphone or tablet) in real time.
All stakeholders have immediate access to the project's progress and documentation.
What you can do using QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solution
- Create workflow(s) via the web dashboard, define steps, provide description and instructions.
- Create digital forms for the data collection, and link forms to the workflow steps.
- Optionally pre-fill part of the digital form and push to the mobile devices for completion.
- Add clarifying text and images to the form fields as needed to provide guidance for the users who are filling out the form.
- Review current status and progress of all active projects.
- Review detailed history of all past projects: how it was moved through the steps, dates, employees, collected data, submitted digital records, etc.
- Create PDF reports based on the submitted digital paperwork. The looks and layout of PDF reports are defined via the custom templates.
- Optionally give access to PDF documents to the clients or outside auditors.
- Search submitted digital records by multiple parameters to find required information fast.
- Access documentation, checklists, mobile forms, specifications, current status and other required information on the asset, property or project
by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone.
- Check project status, what had been done, move project to the next step using a smartphone.
- Record what was done, collect data and measurements on a smartphone, with or without internet connection.
- Fill out digital forms linked to the current project step and review filled out digital forms.
- Stop and resume data collection at any time. All collected information is saved on the user's smartphone, and is never lost.
- Use a smartphone to scan in data instead of entering data manually where applicable (e.g. scan in replacement part number,
lot number of the used components or ingredients).
- Take photos with a smartphone and attach them to the completed digital forms.
- Capture an electronic signature on a smartphone and attach to the completed digital form.
- Submit collected data to a centralized cloud location in real time.
Benefits Of The Digital Paperwork For The Business Tasks Tracking
Give your employees a mobile checklist application to keep track of the tasks they are doing, make sure that nothing is missed or forgotten.
Create a checklist they can use to check off completed tasks on a smartphone. Optionally, they can just scan a QR
code, and corresponding task will be checked off automatically.
Completed digital checklists are submitted to the cloud in real time, so you have readily available documentation of what was done, when and by whom.
Mobile Checklists For Business Tasks Tracking - QR Mobile Data FAQ
How you can track business tasks using QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solution
- Create custom digital forms and checklist for each process or procedure, define what additional information to collect for each task (notes, images, etc.).
- Completed tasks can be checked off using a checkbox, or an employee can scan a QR code to mark the task completed.
- Add an option for an employee to add sections to the digital forms / checklists dynamically, for example to describe and document the problem(s) if discovered.
- Review and download submitted digital records, make sure that all business tasks were completed properly and on time.
Check when each task was completed, where and by whom.
- Create custom notifications and alerts for the business tasks that need to be performed on the regular basis.
- Receive alerts if the task is not completed on time.
- Use web dashboard reports to review and analyze collected digital records.
- Uniquely identify an object or property by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone.
- Use digital checklist on the smartphone or tablet for the guidance on what needs to be done, and to check off completed tasks as they are finished.
- Optionally scan a QR codes / barcode to mark task as completed. QR Mobile Data mobile application will automatically find and check off scanned task.
- Collect any additional information on the tasks (comments, etc.), and optionally take photos with a smartphone to illustrate the point.
- Add sections to the digital form dynamically as needed to describe problems, list used parts, etc.
Fill out added digital form sections on the mobile device and add images if applicable.
- An employee can work with the digital form / checklist offline if there is no data connection.
- Submit completed digital forms to a centralized cloud location when done. If the required task is missed, an employee will get a warning.
- Access detailed information and past records of the object or property on a smartphone by scanning a QR code label.
Benefits Of The Digital Forms For The Companies With A Lot Of Physical Paperwork
Replace physical paperwork with the digital forms. Create digital records which are always accessible via a secure web interface and are easily searchable.
Spend less time creating bsiness documents,
less time searching for the documents and make sure nothing is misplaced or lost.
In the QR Mobile Data digital forms software every completed mobile form can be instantly turned into the PDF document and sent to a secure cloud.
You have a total control of the PDF documents look and layout via the custom templates.
How QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solutions help with the field paperwork
- Collect all types of data anywhere using mobile devices (smartphones or tablets running iOS or android) and custom digital forms / checklists.
- You can use digital forms for the inspections and audits, to document business process, to send reports on the field assets conditions or damages,
to verify assets location,
for tracking business tasks completion, and more. Any paper form that you are currently using to collect data can be turned into a digital form.
- Data collected with the digital forms can include text based inputs, photos and electronic signatures.
Digital forms automatically record date and time of the form submission, who submitted a digital form and GPS location of the form submission.
- Turn completed digital forms into PDF reports instantly on the mobile device, or later at the office while reviewing submitted digital records.
- Define what should be included in the pdf reports, reports look and layout via the custom MS Word templates.
- Include your company branding (logo, address, etc.), information on the object for which digital form was filled out, and collected data
including image(s) and electronic signature.
- View, print and e-mail PDF reports internally, to the customer or outside auditors.
- Access created digital documents on demand from anywhere. Use multiple search filters to quickly find required documents.
Benefits Of The Digital Paperwork For The Manufacturing
Manufacturers can track production process and document each step of the process on the shop floor in real time using digital forms in the QR Mobile Data mobile application.
Real time production process tracking and documentation using digital forms helps manufacturers eliminate manual notes and errors,
saves employees time and provides
live status of everything in production to the authorized personnel. Data analytics reports provide actionable insights into the business operations,
allow companies to analyze and improve manufacturing process and productivity.
Mobile Data Collection For Manufacturing - QR Mobile Data FAQ
How can manufacturers use QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solutions
- Create custom production process, define process steps via the web dashboard.
- Create custom digital forms for the data collection, quality control forms and inspection checklists.
- Attach digital forms to the relevant production step(s).
- Access live status of everything in production via the web dashboard.
- Access detailed history of the current and past projects: dates, time, employees who handled each task, collected data and filled out digital forms.
- Access statistics on the data collected with the digital forms, data analytics reports in the tabular and graphical formats.
- Create custom reports: define what data to include in the report, apply custom filters, select report format, etc.
- Create custom pdf documents for the internal circulation, clients and / or external auditors.
Shop Floor Employees
- Track projects / work orders / product batches through the manufacturing process on the shop floor.
Use smartphones or tablets for the QR code / barcode scanning, data collection and filling out digital forms.
- Access each work order information and status by scanning a QR code.
- Record all informaton relevant to the current production step on the mobile device.
- If applicable, fill out quality control form, inspection checklist or other relevant paperwork on the smartphone using digital forms.
- Move project to the next production step.
- If a production step requires multiple observations over time (e.g. recording process temperature and pressure each 6 hours over two days),
employees from the different shifts can add observations on their respective devices,
and submit digital form to the cloud when all observations are recorded.
- Attach images to the digital forms, and collect electronic signatures on the mobile device.
- Create PDF reports based on the completed digital forms (e.g. quality control) and e-mail created report to the selected recipients from the smartphone.
Benefit Of The Digital Paperwork Solutions For SOP
Clearly documented standard operating procedures (SOP) ensure that the business tasks are done correctly and on time.
Digital checklists are a concise and effective way to let your employees know what needs to be done, and allow them to keep track of
tasks completion. For the field employees mobile checklists that can be accessed and filled out on a smartphone or tablet
is a great productivity tool. Digital checklists for the SOP help company employees complete business tasks on time and without errors, and give administrators
real time visibility into the business operations status and progress.
How can you track SOP with QR Mobile Data digital paperwork solution
- Create digital checklists for the standard operating procedures (SOP) via a web dashboard.
- Organize SOP tasks into the sections / subforms for clarity and easier completion on a smartphone.
- Provide clarifying text and / or image for each SOP task to show employees exactly what to do.
- Access tasks completion information in real time.
- Analize submitted digital checklists using QR Mobile Data software reports.
- Pull up correct, up-to-date digital SOP checklist(s) for an asset or property on the smartphone by scanning a QR code.
- Check off tasks as they are completed, or scan a QR code to indicate task completion.
- Add clarifying notes and / or images to the digital SOP checklist if applicable.
- Stop and resume filling out digital checklist at any time without losing any collected information.
- Submit completed checklist to the cloud when the job is done.
Benefits Of The Digital Paperwork For The Project / Order Progress Tracking
If your company is building custom products for the clients, you want to monitor the progress of each project, document what was done and
record details of each step. Using digital forms company employees can quickly assess the current state of the project,
move project through the stages as each step is completed, and record all necessary details of each project step on site in real time.
What you can do using QR Mobile Data digital forms software
- Manage projects
- Define what data need to be collected for each project using digital forms
- Monitor project status in real time
- Analize data collected with the igital forms using reports
- Quickly access project details and status by scanning a QR code label with a smartphone, check what to do next
- Move project through the stages, change details or add image(s) if needed as each step is completed
- Record details of each step in the digital form on a smartphone
- Submit completed digital forms to the cloud in real time as each project stage is completed
Benefits Of The Digital Paperwork For The Manufacturing Quality Control And Traceability
Quality control and traceability during the manufacturing process helps you detect the problems and correct them right away,
avoiding much bigger problems in the future.
If the problem is found later on, you can quickly find all affected products, where they were distributed and issue a recall.
Traceability and quality control require employees to record lot numbers of all used materials,
details of each production step and fill out quality control forms. This process produces
tremendous amount of paperwork. It is hard to impossible to sort through all physical paperwork and find necessary information.
Digital paperwork solution that combines a mobile application for the digital forms completion and the cloud
data storage produces searchable electronic documents accessable on demand from anywhere.
What you can do using QR Mobile Data digital paerwork solution
- Define workflow and what data need to be collected for each production step.
- Create quality control digital forms and checklists via the web dashboard.
- Monitor production process, access submitted digital records in real time.
- Trace back all materials and production steps for each product batch.
- Find all necessary documentation fast using multiple search filters: lot numbers of materials used in each product batch,
where each batch was distributed, its production history and steps,
find all batches of a final product containing a component with a specific lot number, etc.
- Analyze data using reports.
Shop Floor Employees
- Record lot numbers of all materials and components that are used in a product batch by scanning QR codes / barcodes with a smartphone.
- Record details of each production step on site using digital forms and a smartphone or tablet.
- Fill out quality control forms on the mobile devices.
- Review information on the product batch and completed production steps on site, by scanning a QR code with a smartphone.
- Submit collected data to a centralized cloud location, where data immediately become available to all authorized users and devices.
QR Code Data Collection: QR Code Digital Forms
If equipment or property is damaged or require service, you want to get this information to the right people fast.
QR code digital forms and smartphones help you do just that. Field employees can scan a QR code on the asset or equipment with a smartphone, fill out field inspection or field report digital form,
take and attach images to document where exactly the problem is, and submit the form to the cloud. Office employees have immediate access to the submitted digital forms
and can route each report to the right personnel for the assessment and actions.
What you can do using QR Mobile Data digital forms solution
- Create custom digital forms for the asset, equipment or property inspections or field reports.
- Generate and print QR code labels for the field assets and equipment.
- Access submitted digital forms on demand via a web dashboard.
- Search digital forms by multiple parameters to find required records fast.
- Pre-fill a digital form before pushing it to the mobile devices for completion. Update submitted digital forms records, and send them back to the mobile devices for the corrections if required.
- Export digital records in .csv format for sharing and importing into the internal software systems.
- Generate custom pdf reports based on the submitted digital forms.
- Use smartphones or tablets in the field for QR code scanning and filling out mobile digital forms.
- Review a field asset documentation, information and past records by scanning a QR code.
- Submit completed digital forms to the cloud in real time, or later if working offline.
- Take photos with a smartphone for the visual documentation, and collect signatures on a smartphone.
- QR Mobile Data software makes it easy to fill out and submit digital forms for the field technicians. Digital forms require minimal manual input - field technicians can select data from the list,
checkboxes or radio buttons, or scan data in.
- QR Mobile Data digital forms have advanced features that make the field work efficient and productive. Field technicians can add repeatable sections to the mobile forms on demand, scan
QR codes for the checklists instead of checking off checkboxes on the form, and more. Automated smart copying ensures that field employees to not need to create repeated entries, and the field
forms completion is automated as much as possible.
© AHG, Inc. 2022 (Boise, Idaho)